The Vig Fillmore

 The Vig Fillmore 

Restaurantso

606 N 4th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003

$$$$

 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I was here for lunch May 31 about 2pm. They have indoor and outside seating. Free Wi-Fi. 
I ordered Grilled Salmon - “quinoa, apple mostarda, bacon brussel sprouts, black pepper red wine reduction“. Delicious. I hate it when I order salmon and it is like they throw a salmon on the grill with some lemon and salt and call it good enough.  I can do that at home for a whole lot cheaper, but this was delicious, the apple mostarde (a little sweet and very little spicy) was GREAT. I may have to try that at home  

The lunch menu is varied - salads, sandwiches (including burgers), tacos, soups and mail dishes. And shareables, lots of shareables. 

There is a large outdoor bar, with, of course, four televisions. Draft beers are $7, canned beer is $5-$7. Wine is $10-$25 for 7 oz and $32 - $120 for bottle. Vignature cocktails are $13  

The seating is okay, not horrendous, but not very comfortable either. 

Mid afternoon the music was rather loud, but okay. There were few patrons there, service was pretty attentive. Food arrived quickly. I ordered iced tea which was fine (ordinary, but waiter was good with refills).

 



https://www.thespruceeats.com/how-to-make-spicy-italian-mostarda-2019910



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Times Square Deer valley